And I can talk about how I briefly forayed back in to Dukan. Or, how I’ve been wheat free (barring a cold that made me crave pizza) for over five weeks now, or my lactation cookie business is doing, but I was just inspired by a blog post by one of my favorite mom bloggers.
Baby-Makin’ Machine has a list of “30 Things I Want My Kids To Know About Me”. See, last year, I toyed with the idea of buying a “thought a day” fill-in-the-blank style diary to keep so that my kids could read about daily life when they were young. But life got real, as it always does, and I a) didn’t get said journal and 2) realized that I’d probably not be able to even keep up with a sentence or two a day. Crazy, right?
But a list that doesn’t have any deadlines? I can do that. So I will. And probably not in order. Here is the list:
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
My goal is to get these done in 2013. There’s 7 months left, right?